Latest guidance for employers
HMRC have issued the latest version of the Employer Bulletin. This edition has articles on a number of issues including:
- P11D and P11D(b) filing and payment deadlines
- Paying the right amount of tax through PAYE
- Construction industry scheme repayment claims for limited companies
- The Apprenticeship Levy and funding of apprenticeship training
- Tax-free childcare rollout including guidance on dealing with employee opt outs of current childcare voucher schemes
- Student Loan employer prompts where deductions have not been made
- GCSEs in England - new grading system explained for employers.
If you have any queries on payroll matters please contact us.