Guidance for employers
HMRC have issued their latest guidance to employers in the August edition of the Employer Bulletin. This publication, which is issued every two months, includes articles on:
- expenses and benefits in kind consultations
- HMRC Toolkits – helping to reduce errors
- Automatic penalties for late intermediary returns
- the Apprenticeship Levy and apprentices
- guidance on paying HMRC
- student loan deductions
- Automatic enrolment update
- National insurance contributions for employees over State Pension age
- Basic PAYE tools usage
- the impact on tax codes of the Personal Savings Allowance.
For help with your payroll contact us.