From 11 November 2010 HMRC will change the way that individuals apply of an E101 certificate.

This certificate is used by employees seconded to other EU countries and confirms that they remain within the UK NIC system. The ‘Do it online service’ will be withdrawn and will be replaced by a secure form. You can also still apply on paper using forms CA3821 and CA3822.